Ready for an herbal correspondence course?
Learn how to heal with what you already have in the kitchen!
Many email me asking my opinion on the best herbal correspondence course. I directed a correspondence course for 10 years, and I know that often distance learning can be a challenge for people.
Though I hope to have some reviews of courses on this site soon, I suggest you start with our free 7 day herbal e-course, which is kind of like a short herbal correspondence course. So, if you are not sure if you are ready, then take a look right here...
FREE 7 day introduction to herbs and home remedies
Making effective and safe herbal remedies is as simple as cooking.
Give me just a few minutes a day for 7 days, and I will successfully introduce you to herbal home remedies. There is no book on the market that makes it as simple as this free herbal course.
- What are the supermarket herbs you need to know?
- How can you beat cold and flu season with herbs?
- What common kitchen items make a soothing herbal bath?
- Can you fight a cold with a spice you have in your fridge?
- What's the best herb in the tea aisle to relieve a stuffy nose?
- How would you relieve an upset stomach?
- Sooth a minor burn with one which veggie in the produce section?
(As a convenience, if you do not already get HerbMentor News by LearningHerbs.com, you'll be added to that list. If you are not interested, you can unsubscribe at any time with a single click.)
What people are saying...
Dear John and Kimberly Gallagher,
Thank you for the seven day course. And also for the herbal making kit. Also,we have used most of the herbal remedies you sent us.They really work!! Thank you so much for the every thing you sent us. Jared Fuhrmann
There you have it! Give this free course a try, and perhaps you'll be well on your way to your first herbal correspondence course.